Moving can be extremely stressful, especially when you’re not as prepared as you should be. But here at Piece by Piece Movers, we want you to be as prepared and as stress-free as possible, so we comprised a checklist you can use prior, and during moving day!
Below you will find a list of some of the steps you can take before and during the big move day:
- Be Available & on Site: Make sure your phone is full charged, and that you are fully available, in case we have any questions during the move.
- Make Sure Pets & Children are Well Supervised: It is important to make sure children and pets are out of harms way during the moving process.
- Take Note on Energy Meter Readings: Be sure to take down readings for both the old and new locations’ energy readings.
- Keep all Bedding Material in an Accessible Location: After a long day of moving, the first thing you’re going to want to do is sleep; make sure your bedding material is in a place you can easily find.
- Relax! The moving crew here at Piece by Piece Movers will do all the heavy lifting and even packing for you! We will handle all the moving, your only job is to enjoy that first meal in your new home!
For more information about our moving services, or to schedule a free estimate, please give Piece by Piece Movers a call at 617-515-9886.